Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Problem changing numbers in a string

You need to remove the old data from the sring. You didn't provide enough
info to be able to remove the old string. Here is how to build the new string

a = 1
b = 2
c = 3
d = 4
e = 5

"HarryGuy" wrote:

I have a string that contains something like the following.
a=10%b=1%c=19%d=06%e=18%f=20%
I need to change the numbers to new numbers contained on a Master sheet.

For example: if the new number in Master(3, 1) = "1" and the new number in
Master(3, 2) = "15". I want the string to now read a=1%b=15%, etc.

This new string then will be changed again with yet new numbers over and
over again as neded by the program

I hope I have made it clear. Can someone please help me with this