Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Mouse double-click to select listbox item and run userform

There is no double-click event, but you could measure the time between 2
click events
or mouse-down events and make your own double-click.
How about triggering the action with a right mouse-down?

RBS

"Lemi" wrote in message
Excel 2007 and XP Pro:
I have a UserForm with several list boxes. Normally I select items from
relevant listboxes and press OK button to continue with the macro.
Can I do the same by just double-clicking on any item of any listbox in
the Form, that is, combining list item selection and pressing OK into one
double-click?

Regards,
Lemi