Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Howard[_2_] John Howard[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2007 MS Common Controls

I have two PC's each loaded with Excel 2007 and both updated to the same SP2
level.
One machine allows Reference to 'Microsoft Windows Common Controls-2
6.0(SP6)' whilst the second machine has this Reference missing.

I assume that the missing Reference comes from an ocx file.
Could anyone explain where this file comes from if not from within Office /
Excel updates.

Also am I correct in assuming that this Reference controls the Date / Time
Picker and MonthView Control ActiveX tools?
--
Regards
John Howard