Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] madforplaid@go.com is offline

Default VBA MsgBox close button has changed...

Thanks for the reply.

I wondered that at first, but the button closes as expected.

I think I messed with a MsgBox object/property and would love to
return it to the normal red X button.

Paul

On Jul 18, 8:16*pm, FSt1 wrote:
hi
the close button may be disabled so that you can only select vbyes or vbno.

wild guess here.

regards
FSt1

" wrote:
I have been building custom forms and using regular MsgBoxes and
VBYesNo styles.

However, after testing some of the modal properties, etc., all of a
sudden my close buttons' color has changed. *The close buttons for
regularly created forms and MsgBoxes look fine, but the MsgBoxes using
VBYesNo look as follows: *http://www.dslextreme.com/users/madf...loseButton.jpg

Please advise.

Paul- Hide quoted text -