Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JingleRock[_2_] JingleRock[_2_] is offline

Default SAVE A SHEET AS A BOOK, CLOSE IT, CONTINUE VBA CODE - XCL 2003

Dave,

Thanks a ton for all of your tips; my Code is now significantly
simplified as a result. And I have learned a lot.
Two final queries:

One was at the end of my preceding post about 'Last Saved Date' (used
in determining whether 'ThisWorkbook', which is not saved, has
previously executed on any given day).

The other is that EXCEL is hanging in the background of my PC,
requiring me to go into 'Task Manager' and shut it down -- after doing
this, if I open a blank copy of EXCEL, the 'ThisWorkbook' file is
typically not on the left side of the display requiring it to be
closed again. Also, this process is not cumulative, meaning that I
can execute the code multiple times and there is never more than one
instance of EXCEL in 'Task Manager'.

I am tired; I am going to bed. If you have any MORE comments, they
would be appreciated.