Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Return to starting point

This is very simple. Put a hide as the last instruction of you
initialization code. Then perform the show at the beginning of you main
routine. The first call will initialize the userform put won't display the
userform. Because the form is initialized the initialization code will
never be call again.

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

I use this piece of code to call my UserForm:

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("C9:V700")) Is Nothing Then
UserForm4.Show

My problem is that in the course of of UserForm initialization I use a
search to pull data into the UserForm so my question is, how can I return
to the point where the UserForm was called when I get to the end of UserForm
initialization?