Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick C. Simonds Patrick C. Simonds is offline

Default Return to starting point

I am afraid you lost me on that one.

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
Create a UserForm-wide "global" Range variable (declare it in the
General..Declarations section of the UserForm's code window), then Set the
ActiveCell to this variable in the UserForm's Initialize event and then
this variable's Select property (remember, it was declared as a Range) in
the UserForm's Terminate event.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote in message
I use this piece of code to call my UserForm:

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("C9:V700")) Is Nothing Then
UserForm4.Show

My problem is that in the course of of UserForm initialization I use a
search to pull data into the UserForm so my question is, how can I
return to the point where the UserForm was called when I get to the end
of UserForm initialization?