Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Missing:ATPVBAEN.XLA

Jaob is right

It has the following format

DateAdd("m", 1, "31-Jan-95")

YOu may have a conflit if the Reference is added. Try unchecking the
reference, press OK and try again. You may have to exit excel and re-enter
to remove the reference.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

DateAdd is a VBA function and not a function within ATP. Check out help on
DATEADD()

DateAdd(interval, number, date)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"John P" wrote:

Hi. I have been trying to use the Dateadd function but a dialog box pops up
saying can't find project or library and missing ATPVBAEN.XLA

Following instructions from some of the forums, I clicked the Microsoft
Office button and went to the add-ins and loaded in the Analysis Toolpak and
Analysis Toolpak-VBA (atpvbaen.xlam). But the problem still persists.

In my VBE, the Tools/References dialog still shows missing ATPVBAEN.XLA. In
searching for this file, I found these 4 files in Office12/library/analysis:
Analy32 (blue square), atpvbaen (red square), funcres (red square) and procdb
(red square). Can anyone advise me what's wrong? Thank you for your advice.