Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding rows

The wording of your request is not entirely clear to me. When you say "then
select 12 entire rows **underneath** it"... to you mean the 12 row below the
active cell? If so...

ActiveCell.EntireRow.Resize(12).Offset(1).Select

If, on the other hand, you are requesting 12 entire rows *starting with* the
active cell, then do this instead...

ActiveCell.EntireRow.Resize(12).Select

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Squeaky" wrote in message
This should be easy but is giving me grief.
I need code that, after selecting a random cell in column A ( I have the
code to do that part) will then select the next 12 entire rows underneath
it.

Squeaky