Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How do I get an Excel macro to run completely using the keyboa

Drop the shift key from your shortcut key and you'll be set.

George wrote:

I get no error. The code is simple. It opens three spreadsheets. What
happens, it opens the first spreadsheet and stops. The code follows:

Sub Daily()
'
' Daily Macro
' Macro recorded 7/1/2009 by George Clovis
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+D
'
ChDir "C:\Documents and Settings\George\My Documents\WEIGHT"
Workbooks.Open Filename:= _
"C:\Documents and Settings\George\My Documents\WEIGHT\Exercise.xls"
Workbooks.Open Filename:= _
"C:\Documents and Settings\George\My Documents\WEIGHT\2009dietpl.xls"
ChDir "C:\Documents and Settings\George\My Documents\MEDICAL"
Workbooks.Open Filename:= _
"C:\Documents and Settings\George\My
Documents\MEDICAL\GeorgeBloodPressure.XLS"

George

"Simon Lloyd" wrote:

George, are you getting an error? if so what is it?

George;421132 Wrote:
I created an Excel macro. If I go to Tools - Macro- Select macro - Run,
the
macro runs to completion. If I start the macro using the keyboard
shortcut
that I defined when I recorded the macro, it executes the first line of
the
macro and then stops. It acts as though I was "Stepping" through the
macro.
What do I need to do to get the macro to run to completion using the
keyboard
shortcut?
--
George