Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Homey Homey is offline

Default Create Object MS MapPoint

this an example of starting map point at a location. you have to look at
mappoint object model to get it to do what you want.

Set mapp = CreateObject("MapPoint.Application")
mapp.WindowState = 0
Set mmap = mapp.ActiveMap
mmap.FindAddressResults("1 Main st", "Hometown", , "CA",
"91111").Item(1).Goto
mapp.Visible = True