Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Early variable type issue

In message of Thu, 16 Jul 2009
14:25:48 in microsoft.public.excel.programming, Bob Phillips
writes
For me, it is Microsoft Internet Controls in References that needs checking.
That doesn't have WebBrowser2, only WebBrowser_V1, but then I still have
IE6, none of these resource hungry later versions.

Thanks for trying to help.
Why does that work for you? I know you know it works.
I don't know what process is involved in getting there.
Although I don't have Microsoft Internet Controls in References (either
checked/unchecked), some magical process maps
"InternetExplorer.Application" to the relevant type library. ( I think
that's what it does, anyway. ;)
--
Walter Briscoe