Arvi Laanemets

Hi

Find my response to topic, started by Sr. Vice Deli at 26.07.2005 21:47 "How
Do I organize sheets and clients by town?" (here in same NG, or search in
Google when you can't it download anymore. There are detailed instructions
how to do what you want.

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvil<attarkon.ee )

"Miss Marple" wrote in message
I have produced a workbook with a main sheet which summarises other
information from spreadsheets in the same workbook. I have used VLOOKUP
and
this is fine when there is only one row of data to summarize from each
spreadsheet. Can anyone help me with a suggestion to automatically bring
through to the main sheet varying number of rows where my "primary key"
could
be in between one and twenty rows.

Thank you