Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default Make a formula work with a checkbox

link your checkbox to an unused cell then change your formula to an IF to
evaluate the checkbox state - something like this:

=IF(A1,"Checked","Not Checked")

--
jb

"Miguel" wrote:

Hi,
I have a macro that hides and unhides a certain number of columns using a
checkbox. Now, I'm I want to create a formula in a cell that links to this
check box. In other words, if the checkbox is checked then I want the formula
to work one way, and if it's not checked then I want the formula to work
another way. This is the code:
Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
Sheets("Summary").Columns("AS:BD").EntireColumn.Hi dden = False
Else
Sheets("Summary").Columns("AS:BD").EntireColumn.Hi dden = True

Thanks
Miguel