Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Code to automatically fill cells

You should be able to do what you want to accomplish with just Conditional
Formatting, and not need macros............give it a try and come back if you
need more help.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"C" wrote:

I have an AI list in Excel. I am using Columns A through J. Column E
contains the status of the AI. When this cell = Closed I would like Columns
A:J to automatically fill with gray. I also have due date in column K. When
this date is earlier than current date I would like it to turn red.

Can someone help me with this? I am not a programmer but understand a
little about macros.

Thanks in advance.