Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Jacob is offline

Default Refrencing Excel cells on a Excel file on a NAS with VBA

I am getting Excel file names from a user, and I want to take the array of
file names and get the same range of cells on each file using the file name.
The files are on a NAS. I can do this in Excel by opening both file and in
the cells I want hitting "=" then clicking on the file and the cells I want.
I would like to automate this, but when I parse the string to the right
syntax and it just puts it in the cell as a string. I try the .value and
..formula but that returns an type mismatch error.

I sorry for the long message, I am new at this