Bob Phillips

That is why I transposed it.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Biff" wrote in message
That returns #VALUE! due to the array of range references being passed

Sumproduct.

Can you say that in a different way as I don't know what you mean.

Assume:

H1 = Sheet1
H2 = Sheet2

INDIRECT("'"&H1:H2&"'!A1")

Passes this array to Sumproduct:

{Sheet1!A1,Sheet2!A1}

For some reason Sumproduct won't accept arrays of range references.

N() (or T() for text values) converts those arrays to either numeric or

text
arrays which Sumproduct can then handle.

Not here it doesn't!

Hmmm..... ???

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Hi Biff,

"Biff" wrote in message
Hi Bob!

That returns #VALUE! due to the array of range references being passed

Sumproduct.

=SUMPRODUCT(TRANSPOSE(N(INDIRECT("'"&H1:H2&"'!A1") ))*(N(INDIRECT("'"&H1:H2&"
'!A1"))<100))

Can you say that in a different way as I don't know what you mean.

Also, if:

Sheet1A1 = 100
Sheet2A1 = 10

Formula returns: 110