Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Exporting weekly data from different sheets to a word document

Here is one option:
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...olecontrolword

Take a look at this:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/C...WordFromXL.htm

This too:
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/fields.htm

And this:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Word_Fields.htm

Finally, once you get the DocVariable fields set up in Word (hit Alt + F9 to
see all fields), run this code from Excel.
Sub PushToWord()

Dim objWord As New Word.Application
Dim doc As Word.Document
Dim bkmk As Word.Bookmark
sWdFileName = Application.GetOpenFilename(, , , , False)
Set doc = objWord.Documents.Open(sWdFileName)

With doc
..Variables("VarNumber1").Value = Range("VarNumber1").Value
..Variables("VarNumber2").Value = Range("VarNumber2").Value
'etc
..Range.Fields.Update
End With

'ActiveDocument.Fields.Update

objWord.Visible = True

End Sub

Note: This code runs in Excel; pushes Excel variables (assigned as Named
Ranges) to Word. Make sure you set a Reference to Word, under Tools