Stefi

Xl doesn't handle negative time. You have to separate overtime and less then
contracted time values into separate columns:

overtime:
=IF(contractedtime<=workedtime,workedtime-contractedtime,"")

less then contractedtime
=IF(contractedtimeworkedtime,contractedtime-workedtime,"")

Regards,
Stefi

€žJo€ ezt Ã*rta:

I am currently working on a timesheet and its urgent that I can sort
something out today. we work on a flexi basis this lady has a contracted
hours of 14:48 hours a work and she worked 12.21 hours last week but it
doesn't seem to like to deduct time I think it should be -2.27 (2 hours 27
minutes) but it just comes up ############# I don't think it likes the
minutes????? It works ok if she has worked over her contracted hours. Can
anyone help me please. Thanks