Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AB[_2_] AB[_2_] is offline

Default Get the content of each value of a line

Perhaps a bit more light on this:
' I want to get, in VBA, the content of each cell of a line
corresponding
to a code and to get these values in a table of variables, or, better,
in a structure.

'
wouldn't hurt - i mean, there might be a few solutions depending on
what do you mean by 'table of variables' or 'in a structure'. For one,
you can just pull it straight into a dynamic array or you need to loop
through the ranges one by one and store each separately in a variable
or you can use collection/dictionary. The choice will depend on the
specifics. So, if you provide a bit more clarity on the paragraph i
quoted, i'm sure people here will come up with a great solution.

On Jul 15, 10:18*am, Nemroth wrote:
Hello to everyone.

I've got an Excel sheet which is organized in a sheet of data. On the
first line, there are the titles in each column.
The first line contains, for each line, a unique code.

I want to get, in VBA, the content of each cell of a line corresponding
to a code and to get these values in a table of variables, or, better,
in a structure.

Can you show me how to do that, please ?

Thanks in advance.

Example of a line :

Code * * * Firm * * *Adress 1 * * * City
GDPZ * * * Something 10 Freeware St New York