Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick C. Simonds Patrick C. Simonds is offline

Default TextBoxes and Data Filtering

It is so rare to get no response, I have to ask. Is what I am asking not
possible?

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote in message
I have a large worksheet which I would like to filter from within a
UserForm (that I have working), my problem is that I want to populate some
TextBoxes based on that filtered data. To populate TextBox1 is easy since
it is the active row but how do I populate TextBox2 in this example? The
required data could be in the next row down or it might be 97 rows down.

Below is just an example, the final product will have a number of other
TextBoxes and OptionButtons based on the values contained in each row.

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim rng
Set rng = Cells(ActiveCell.Row, 1)

TextBox1.Value = rng(1, 3).Value