Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rick rick is offline

Default Excel Run-time Environment

I have developed many applications using Access and distribute them with the
run-time environment. This is my first foray into Excel and would like to
use the same approach BUT I can't see from going to the MS Office or MSDN
sites that such a deployable environment exists.

Is there a run-time for Excel (removes the design/development capabilities)
or is there another approach I should be taking? The recipients of the
application will be those seeking grants to do research and are usually from
developing countries.

Thanks for your (anticipated) reply.

... rick