Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mycelium Mycelium is offline

Default Dropdown List Add New Feature Needed

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 09:39:10 +0100, "Patrick Molloy"
wrote:

"Mycelium" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 20:05:58 +0100, "Patrick Molloy"
wrote:

on 4/7/2009 at 11:41 I replied with some code. Apart from you ****ing off
me
and my colleagues, i saw no response.

lets have a little less of the rude aggression and such - all I have been
doing is trying to help here, OK?

What rude? and what aggression? "peanut gallery" is from the Mickey
Mouse Club days, so what is aggressive or rude about that?

Since the code you responded with was prior to you seeing the original
post, how could it be pertinent?

IF you'd even bothered to have read that, you'd have seen that I had taken
the trouble to find the original.

The issue is now closed.

And after reading the original, you failed to answer the questions in
it. How quaint.

I do not recall asking for code. Particularly not some add line code
from some other table. The question was very specific. I suppose folks
post code snippets when they do not want to deal with the actual
questions asked.

There was no "issue" other than in your own mind. I am sure that you
are quite the legend there.

I would consider the term plural, and belonging to you. Issues.