Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nelson Nelson is offline

Default One connection multiple unique SQL's

Maybe I should clear up what I mean,

I have the spreadsheet the way I want it with 10 tabs pulling 10 different
types of data from the same DB.

I see I have 10 different connections XXXDB1 - 10 signifying the 10
different queries.

I cant have save the password, so I want to know how can I have 1 connection
request (say XXXDB1) that will then enable all 10 SQLs to update their
respective tabs?

--
Nelson

"Nelson" wrote:

Good day, in creating a my worksheets that have differing DB queries I
noticed that I have also created a different connection string each time.

Now when I update my 10 work sheets I am prompted for my password and DB
details 10 times

All connections are to the same DB only the queries are different, how can I
make it so that I am only asked once for the DB information then all the
sheets get updated?

Thanks
--
Nelson