Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Screen scrolling to show active cell

You are going to kick yourself...

Activecell.Show

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"AlForester" wrote:

In VBA code, when I activate or select a cell outside the visible screen
area, the cell is set but the screen is not scrolled to the active cell to
show it. I have not been able to find any command that will bring the active
cell into view.

If my screen shows rows 1-20 and columns A-P and the active cell is A1, and
I execute code Range("AZ302").Select or Range("AZ302").Activate, my screen
still shows rows 1-20, columns A-P, cell A1 is not active, cell AZ302 is
active.

How do I get the active cell to be in the visible portion of the screen?
--
WEW