Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default accept and decline buttons in excel sheet emailed to me as att

Thanks for your Input Patrick.

I am taking user input through excel forms which I want to approve. Its on
me to accept and decline , So once they input the details through excel
userform, I will get an Email with the user inputs as an excel attachment.
Once I open the Attachment I want a Accept And Declien button.

I Hope i made it clear.

Thanks in Advance

"Patrick Molloy" wrote:

you use an excel form for user input - so put the two buttons onto the form.

for the decline, why not open a second userform with an input box -
multirow - for the user to enter any explanation

"sam" wrote in message
Hi All,

I want to design two buttons, "Accept" and "Decline" in my excel sheet. If
Hit Accept, I want it to populate the access DB If I hit Decline, I want
it
to display a Popup window where I can input description(about reason to
decline) and thereafter store it in a seperate excel sheet.

PS. connection of excel and access is done and, i will be hitting the
Accept
and Decline buttons once I have the user input through an excel form I
created, which would be mailed to me as an excel attachment.

I hope I made it clear.

Thanks in Advance