Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marko Marko is offline

Default Strange behavior with Macro - Import from Access

Sorry, it is "two free cells" not "to"..

"Marko" wrote:

I have a problem with a macro that should import one row of an access query
result
into a specific cell in my excel sheet.
The strange thing is that if there is only one value of one row to import,
then
the value below the designated cell gets moved one column to the right.
If I have to rows in my query result and I have to free cells for the import
and below those cells one value, this value will not be moved to the right.

It is a little bit difficult to describe the problem but I hope it is clear
what I mean.

Bye
Marko