Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MIguel MIguel is offline

Default Change workbook name to a generic name

Hi,
I have a problem naming workbooks. I have a macro that if it runs, it will
create a new woorkbook and then the macro will look at the new workbook and
will run some other code. The problem is that I name the new workbook
"Book1". So if I run the macro again it will not work because Excel will open
a new workbook but it will be "book2". Is there a way to change my macro so
that it will look at the new workbook if it is "book1" or "book2" or "book3"
etc?

Thanks
Miguel