Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Auto code in VBE when pressing F7

understood. i get around this by double clicking a button or whatever that
has code written.
I agree , its a pain :(
- nope, I can't see how to prevent it I'm afraid

"Bishop" wrote in message
Hmm... not really what I was looking for. Pressing the F7 key allows me
stay on the keyboard. And your method requires extra steps. I notice it
doesn't do this all the time. Surely there is a way to prevent it. Why
else
would it do it on some forms and not others?

"Patrick Molloy" wrote:

simple ...don't press F7!

right-click the form and select View Code, or in the VBAProject window,
select the form and click the code icon or again right-click and select
View
code

"Bishop" wrote in message
When I pull up a Form and press F7 to see the code VBE will
automatically
add:

Sub BlahBlah_Click ()

End Sub

to the bottom of my existing code. How do I make this stop?