Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jonathan Brown Jonathan Brown is offline

Default Provide ability to resize form when open

This has got to be an easy thing to do. I've got a floating userform that
I'm using to help the user interact with the workbook. I can't for the life
of me figure out how to set the border style to sizeable. In other words,
allow the user to resize the form by draging the form edges. I'm using the
formname.show vbmodeless code to open the form. even if I take out the
vbModeless option I still can't resize the form. Any help would be
appreciated.