Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jason Jason is offline

Default Generate web address string from date range in column?

We have a spreadsheets that has dates Column A and the data from websites in
remaining columns

We need to be able to change the following web address to correspond to our
desire date range
http://www.wunderground.com/history/...q_statename=NA

In this particular instance, the date range is May 3, 2009 - July 8, 2009 as
you can tell from the dates in the address

We would like to be able to read the date of the first row without data in
the columns other than A as well the date of the "yesterday" (meaning the
previous day) .

To use the date range from the above address as an example. The spreadsheet
has data up until May 2, 2009.

1. so the rows for May 3, 2009 on down are blank (except for the date in
column A) and becomes the first part of our desired range

2. The "yesterday" part comes from the fact that the data for today is not
complete, so if we ran it today, we would want the second part of the range
to be July 8, 2009.

3. If the next time we ran it was August 18, 2009 then that range
would....yep...July 9, 2009 - August 17, 2009

Hopefully that explains our need, but feel free to ask any more questions.

Any solutions would are greatly appreciated.