Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ashly Ashly is offline

Default Combo Box and Multiple row / column display

Hi

Been racking my brains for a few days but simply seem to have blanked
out. I have an excel file with the following headers.

Product|Version|Status|Date|Executive|Company Name|Contact|

Note: All the rows under the headers can be repeated multiple times.
Filter is an obvious method to get data fulfilling a criteria. But I
would like to avoid use of "Filter"

Is there any method wherein I can create a combo box on "Company Name"
and get a list of all corresponding entries under the "Company Name"
thus selected from the combo box. Further, is it possible to get only
a unique list in the combo box but on selection, display all the rows
and columns with the matching "Company Name"? This, is possible, would
have to be done in a new sheet. Its ok with me as long as the combo
box and display properties gets updated every time I update the list
in the main worksheet.

By the way, I am using Excel 2007. Any Help in this is appreciated.

Thanks

Ashish Pradhan