Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mycelium Mycelium is offline

Default Dropdown List Add New Feature Needed

On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 12:05:57 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

Why are you directing your remarks to people who do not hang out here and
will never read your remarks?

As for me.............I just plonked you so I won't be reading your remarks
either.

Nice attempt at assistance, pussy. Oh, that's right... you made no
such attempt.

BTW, kill filter file edit session announcements are pretty petty and
lame, little boy. Grow up, Chuck, you make me want to upchuck.