Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
baldmosher baldmosher is offline

Default Sheets won't move

I appreciate that Don, but as I am certain the code itself is not to blame, I
don't see the sense in posting 9 modules and a few thousand lines!

I do suspect that setting WB = "REPORT.xls" at the start and adding sheets
to this WB as I go along could be the root of my problem, but I am new to
coding so I don't know if I'mbarking up the wrong tree.

The entire report size is approx 3.5MB and the source "report.xls" is approx
80MB using external data sources. I've created a monster.

Regards
Tom

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Always post your code for comments and suggestions.