Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default DatePicker control lost in Excel 2007

Hi Lemi

The control is a part of Access so if you not have this you not have the control

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Lemi" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I had a macro written in Office XP (Excel 2002). In a user form I had used a
date control adding it from the "Additional controls" button..

Now I try to run it on Excel 2007 but it gives an error. Because the
DatePicker control in the userform is lost. I cannot add it because it does
not exist in the list of Additional Controls. I use a 60 day-trial version
of Office 2007, could it be the reason? Otherwise how can I get it work
again? I can send my file if it would help.

Thanks
Lemi