Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard31[_3_] Howard31[_3_] is offline

Default DatePicker control lost in Excel 2007

Hi Lemi,

I have a full version of Office 2007 and there is no Calendar control, I
think I once heard that it is now shipped with MS Access, and there is a
place on the web where you should be able to download the calendar library,
I just don't remember where, have a search on Google for: "calendar control
library".
In any case do check the references list of libraries it might already be on
your computer just you need to reference it.

Hope this helps

"Lemi" wrote in message
Hello,

I had a macro written in Office XP (Excel 2002). In a user form I had used
a date control adding it from the "Additional controls" button..

Now I try to run it on Excel 2007 but it gives an error. Because the
DatePicker control in the userform is lost. I cannot add it because it
does not exist in the list of Additional Controls. I use a 60 day-trial
version of Office 2007, could it be the reason? Otherwise how can I get it
work again? I can send my file if it would help.

Thanks
Lemi