Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default open a workbook without running Workbook_Open macro in E2007

Now SP2'd

SHIFT key and open stops macros same as before with SP1

I don't know what which version of Excel 2007 allowed macros to run when
shift key help down.

Must have been pre-SP1 but I would think SP1 is original install from disk?

Gord

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 09:23:59 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:

Thank you.

Appears I am only SP1'd

Have downloaded SP2 and will install later.

Gord

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 13:48:01 -0700, FSt1
wrote:

hi
office buttonexcel optionsresource groupabout

Regards
FSt1

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Ron

Must be I have the latest updates.

Where do I see what SP I am running.................used to be HelpAbout

Can't find that!!

Gord

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 21:36:46 +0200, "Ron de Bruin"
wrote:

I saw that problem also a long time ago with testing but it seems to be fixed if you run the latest updates

For Andreas
What Service Pack are you running