Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Benjamin Benjamin is offline

Default Take From Text Input and paste to Cell on Worksheet

The splash screen conatins instructions and
basic info I want to populate to sheet 1 so it's populated by the form
It's a form I created in VBA that is.... It's a textbox input.
Which I need to link in vba code to a cell on let's say
Sheet 1
Cell A2

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

You did not specify what you are using for text input. Textbox? ComboBox?

"Benjamin" wrote in message
I have a splash welcome screen pop open on my excel workbook when it opens.
I want the text input on the form to populate some cells in my worksheet.
show the username and project number on the worksheet.

How do I do this?