Joe

Default linking sheets in workbook

I would like to summarise 20 sheets in the same workbook.
I have a list of data in column A and then 6 lists of totals in columns B to
G, on each sheet.
I would like to add together the totals e.g. all the totals in column B
together from each sheet, identified with the data in column A
Although the data in column A is similar it is not identical and on the same
line on each sheet. The summary sheet has all the data from column A.

I started to use Vlookup putting the data into new columns on the summary
sheet, and had 120 columns 6 from each sheet then just us a basic sum when
all the data had fed into the summary sheet, but this proved to make the
workbook really slow.

has anybody got any other idea?

Thanks