CRayF

Thanks guys, this code works great for the initial set of rows.
Now, it doesnt cover the replication of the rows€¦
ROWS 11 trough 22 are replicated. So the next set of rows would be 23
through 34 (in increments of €ś12€ť.

Now, Im not familiar with the code syntax (as I am with REXX) and am
wondering if there is a way I can set the code below into a loop.

So I would need to execute the same instructions below in the €śPrivate Sub€ť
for the multiples of 12€¦
Target.Address = "$Q$12" and Range("R11") (BTW€¦ A13 is a number)
Target.Address = "$Q$24" and Range("R23") (A25 is a number)
Target.Address = "$Q$36" and Range("R35") (A37 is a number)
Etc€¦
AND the loop could end when the multiple of A13 €śISNUMBER€ť is tested FALSE.

Would this be fairly easy to code instead of me manually replicating the
code in the module?

If Target.Address = "$Q$12" Then
If UCase(Range("R11")) = "TRUE" Then
Range("R11") = "FALSE"