Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default data populated multiple times through excel form

One issue I am having with my code is, On my excel form, I have text boxes,
radio buttons, and check boxes. And I have marked some fields as mandatory,
i.e. If users clicks submit button without filling out these mandatory
fields, they will see a popup msg box asking them to input data in these
fields.

The issue is: If a user forgets to input data in a mandatory field, A msgbox
is displayed to remind user to populate. Once the user clicks ok on the
msgbox, then inputs the data in the mandatory field and clicks submit the
data in excel sheet is populated twice. One without the mandatory field(first
click on submit by user) and One with the mandatory field in a new row(second
click on submit button after user is reminded of the mandatory field)

I hope I made it clear.

Thanks a LOT in advance.