Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jason Jason is offline

Default Loop through date range, but skip down to next year

Rick,

Thanks! I'll have to study up on the array stuff, but I definitely like it!

I was trying to use it on some similar stats from other areas of this same
site, and ran into some minor glitches.

1. How can we insert a zero into the cell if the entry for that month is
blank?

Example site:
http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/ng/hist/n9103id2m.htm

2. If you notice on this country's data, the history doesn't start until
1997. I am just manually changing the starting point in each country's sub
to whatever row corresponds to the starting date, since there are not too
many countries. However, if you know of a simple way to have it automate
this that would be great, but not too important.

Thanks again!

Jason