Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Splitting data into seperate worksheets with data change

Can you just use datafilterautofilter and filter on the city.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Louise" wrote in message
This is a long shot... But can anyone help me with a macro?

I have a set of data like the example below:

Name City Number

J Bloggs London 5
I Grass London 6
F Perry Manchester 2
L Owen Bournemouth 3
V Steele Liverpool 1

I need a macro to take the data and split it according to the City Name
and
put each section in a new workbook. So I need a workbook for London,
Manchester, Bournemouth & Liverpool in this instance with the relevant
data
pasted into it from the main sheet.

Is this possible and how would I go about creating this please?

I thank anyone for their help!!!