Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KateB KateB is offline

Default make button invisible

Hi, please excuse my lack of knowledge around this, but if anyone can help it
will really be appreciated.

I have a button on a worksheet that when 'pressed' will e-mail the content
of certain cells to me. This works really well! (I found the instructions
via a link in another thread!) However, I don't want this button to be
visible unless cell E49 has a value of 37 (it is the sum of other cells).
The worksheet is called Waste quiz. Can anyone help? I know there is a
difference between command buttons and form buttons - I believe this is a
form button.

Any help is gratefully received.

Regards,
Kate