Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andreas Andreas is offline

Default open a wb without running Workbook_Open macro in E2007 - Update

UPDATE:

I could prevent the Workbook_Open macro from running in a new workbook!
Since I cannot stop it from running in my existing one, it must be something
in that workbook. I'll have to go investigating myself. Will keep you posted.

Thanks all for your input

Regards,
Andreas

"Andreas" wrote:

I am running Excel 2007 SP2 (12.0.6504.5001 SP2 MSO 12.0.6425.1000 - if that
info helps further)

Regards,
Andreas

Hi all,

in Excel versions before E2007 it was possible to open a workbook without
running the "Workbook_Open" macro by holding the "Shift" key. This does not
seem to work any longer in Excel 2007. Macro Settings in the Trust Center are
set to "Enable all macros".

Does anybody know a workaround?

Thanks for your help.

Andreas