Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default RANGES AND DYNAMIC ARRAYS!!

We (or at least I) need some clarification...

1. Which is the "last cell"... the one in the highest row number or the one
in the right-most column (we don't know which direction your data is laid
out in)?

2. What type of array are you looking to end up with... a one dimensional
array (with the data snaked column-to-column or row-to-row) or a two
dimensional array (which dimension is the row and which is the column)?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"jay dean" wrote in message

Hi - I have 2 questions:

1. I have dimmed and set a range like TestRange =("B:B,D:D,F:F,H:H").
How do I programmatically determine the last cell in the range that
contains data (as well as the address of this cell)?

2. In the same range above, I need a macro to load the data into a
dynamic array, say DynArray. The data in the range will all be integers.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Jay