bach

Default UserForm Listbox issue

Hi,

After some searching on the forum I found a article which was what I
was looking for.

WHAT AM I DOING

I have a sheet with data on it, I want to populate a list box with data
displayed on this sheet.

CODE CURRENTLY USING

Code:
--------------------

Dim ws As Worksheet
Set ws = Worksheets("Member_list")

With ws
Me.lstMembers.List = Application.Transpose(.Range(.Range("A2"), .Range("A2").End(xlDown)).Value)
End With

--------------------

PROBLEMS

- The list box populates with every row in the worksheet. I want the
list box to populate with only the data on the sheet so I guess I
need to do a check on available data first any idears ???

- The listbox is only using the first colum A2 but since I dont
really understand the code I not sure what to change. Could someone
explain and give possible solutions

Kind Regards

--
bach