Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jason Jason is offline

Default Loop through date range, but skip down to next year

Thanks...that gets the info we need, but we want to keep it with the dates in
column A and the totals for each month in column B (it's a legacy
spreadsheet that we have charts based off)

The Sub that Colbert posted does this and I added in some stuff to allow
headers, but the syntax is off a little in the pattern search due to the
numbers having commas

Thanks again though! I am new to this and so I always go through code
people post to try and learn what it is doing.