Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jason Jason is offline

Default Loop through date range, but skip down to next year

Colbert

Thanks! That was exactly what I was looking for!

You even fixed my syntax problem in regular expression. However, I noticed
that for some reason, if the total for the month is greater than 10,000 it
only grabs the numbers before the comma. Or if the number is just a single
digit, it messes that up as well...

If you scroll down the months for the totals after Dec 1976, you'll see the
single digit problem.

And after say, year 2001, you can see the issue with the numbers over
10,000...

You can compare to the totals on the website
http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/ng/hist/n9132cn2m.htm

I know its just a syntax issue in the Pattern

Thanks again for your work so far.