Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Can't do Macros Can't do Macros is offline

Default How can I make an error message pop up for a user?

I have a sheet with a list of employees that has percentages listed in 4
columns out from their name. How can I get an error message to pop up for
any row that doesn't equal 100% when you add up the 4 columns in each row?
Therefore, I want the macro to loop around so that it goes down the sheet
summing the 4 columns for each employee and an error message will pop when it
hits a row that doesn't equal 100%.